Monday, March 28, 2005

Crappy day.

Ok, I'm not in a earthquake, I didn't cut my hands and a foot off this weekend, and no one's removed my feeding tube(or fought to keep me alive against my guardian's or my own will), but I'm in a shit mood right now.

It started off at about 6:27 this morning, as I was running out the door, hearing my train pull into the station. I'm late. Oh well. I feel a little light today. What did I forget? Hm. I don't jingle at all when I walk. Oh fuck. I forgot my keys.

Normally, this wouldn't be a problem. Normally. Except that my roommate has moved into his condo, and my new roommate hasn't moved in yet. My roommate's copy of our keys are in his new apartment, about 4 miles north of my house. Thankfully, my best friend and Jen have offered up their homes to me for a while, so that when my roommate rides up like the cavalry should, I won't be cold or drunk at a bar or worse. Sadly, I won't be in my own house until probably 7, which makes for a grumpy Dave. Oh yeah, and I also forgot my Netflix, so I won't have new movies until at least Thursday. But that, friends and readers, is only minor.

Next up to bat: our customers. Now, I know my regulars remember my nemesis. I'd check for those past posts, but I'm feeling lazy and angry right now, and I keep getting interrupted. This man, whom we've nicknamed after a certain movie starring Sean Astin, Brendan Fraser and Pauly Shore, is not only stupid, but also annoying and, perhaps worse, rude.

He's abusive to us. He can't remember a damn thing. He's just plain lost in the world. He needs to go away. He's also called here 9 times today. One of my co-workers talked to him once, he hung up on my boss three times, and I've talked to him 5 times. That's right. FIVE. That's 562 times too many, in my opinion.

So to him, I ask, "Why don't you take a flying fuck and a rolling doughnut? Why don't you take a flying fuck at the moon?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home