Monday, March 28, 2005

Crappy day.

Ok, I'm not in a earthquake, I didn't cut my hands and a foot off this weekend, and no one's removed my feeding tube(or fought to keep me alive against my guardian's or my own will), but I'm in a shit mood right now.

It started off at about 6:27 this morning, as I was running out the door, hearing my train pull into the station. I'm late. Oh well. I feel a little light today. What did I forget? Hm. I don't jingle at all when I walk. Oh fuck. I forgot my keys.

Normally, this wouldn't be a problem. Normally. Except that my roommate has moved into his condo, and my new roommate hasn't moved in yet. My roommate's copy of our keys are in his new apartment, about 4 miles north of my house. Thankfully, my best friend and Jen have offered up their homes to me for a while, so that when my roommate rides up like the cavalry should, I won't be cold or drunk at a bar or worse. Sadly, I won't be in my own house until probably 7, which makes for a grumpy Dave. Oh yeah, and I also forgot my Netflix, so I won't have new movies until at least Thursday. But that, friends and readers, is only minor.

Next up to bat: our customers. Now, I know my regulars remember my nemesis. I'd check for those past posts, but I'm feeling lazy and angry right now, and I keep getting interrupted. This man, whom we've nicknamed after a certain movie starring Sean Astin, Brendan Fraser and Pauly Shore, is not only stupid, but also annoying and, perhaps worse, rude.

He's abusive to us. He can't remember a damn thing. He's just plain lost in the world. He needs to go away. He's also called here 9 times today. One of my co-workers talked to him once, he hung up on my boss three times, and I've talked to him 5 times. That's right. FIVE. That's 562 times too many, in my opinion.

So to him, I ask, "Why don't you take a flying fuck and a rolling doughnut? Why don't you take a flying fuck at the moon?"

1 Comments:

Blogger lijialefw said...

The story is about a very small (wow gold)because the (wow gold)reasons for the (wow gold) expulsion Chushi doors have been forced to(wow power leveling) living on the United Kingdom, (wow power leveling)in abroad alone the people(wow power leveling) struggling for survival. A naturally do not (wow power leveling) agree with the ethical person. A war many of the cracks in the middle of the(wow gold) pursuit of hard power of (World of Warcraft gold) extreme people. A look at(wow power leveling) the friendship will be more important than the lives of people. The best of life, the best of the best stories or Long Road. Like Xiuzhen's friends must-see (Rolex)category.

12:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home