Saturday, March 05, 2005

On the highway to hell.

I forget who said it, but the road to hell is paved with good intentions.

I had intended today to find a way to start posting my pub quiz rounds, so that those of you who live too far away to come to my pub quiz can try your hand at it. So, around 9, I stumbled to the computer, feeling a little more of a hangover than I had expected. What I should have been expecting was a huge hassle of dealing with my spyware infected computer. Ugh. I got so frustrated after about 15 minutes, I gave up. Then, once I realized that I was going to have to deal with it eventually, I got back online and tried again.

Grumble gumble grumble, curse, curse, curse.

Finally, frustration won out over determination. I turned off my computer in a huff and retired to the sofa. I decided it was high time I got to my Netflix, so I watched Europa Europa. I vaguely remember watching it in the theatre all those years ago, but didn't really remember the film. I was happy. I was warm. My cat was sleeping, as usual, on me.

And that, my friends, is how I've wasted my day.

In my defense, I did get a couple things done. Rent is paid. Lunch was had. A load of laundry was sorted, only to be ignored. What a day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home