Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Throw away your crystal ball.

2005 is shaping up to be a rather strange year for me- in the way that I know well in advance what I'm doing:

Every Tuesday, with the possible exception of my birthday, which I may spend overseas, I will be running pub quiz at the Globe.
Sunday, May 29th: Bike the Drive.
Saturday & Sunday, June 25-6: MS Tour de Farms.
Monday, July 4: Working, not celebrating the birth of the country that re-elected George W. Bush.
Saturday, September 24: The Accordion-Redhead Wedding.

And that's just the stuff I've already scheduled/bought plane tickets for. I've also got a trip to Minneapolis, Toronto, and Portland, Oregon in the works. Eventually, I should probably get back into school, too. It's about that time.

Oh, and for those of you thinking "there's plenty of time between now and then," welcome to March.

1 Comments:

Blogger cynthia said...

i did that with my subway pass too!

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home