Thursday, March 31, 2005

Thunderstorms and Logan's Dave

Wanna learn something rather intimate about your narrator?

If not, you might want to skip to the next post. I'm sure one will be along soon.

Thunderstorms have an interesting effect on me. Namely, they make me feel rather horny. Of course, there haven't been any scientific studies into this, so it's an unconfirmed theory, but if you ask any of my former lovers, especially those who got late-night booty calls during thunderstorms, they'll confirm this oddity.

I wouldn't call it a fetish. I'd call it more of a conditioned response- Pavlovian in a way, if you equate his ringing a bell to the doot-doot-doot of the weather warnings on TV or the crash of thunder. Or(here's where the former psychology major kicks in), is it a instinctual response from back when we were running from storms, fire, predators, and whatever else from ages and species past?

It was a nice spring storm last night to say the least. I heartily enjoyed it. Details beyond that are, well, classified.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home