Wednesday, March 02, 2005

The trifecta of Chicago Transit

It's not often that I get to do this, so I'm always pleased as can be when I accomplish the trifecta: 1 Regular fare, 1 transfer, and one free transfer. All this needs to be done within two hours. For most people who need transfers, this is relatively easy. Me, I almost never need to transfer, as my walks to and from the Brown Line are relatively short. So, after getting home from work yesterday, I did a quick inventory of my supplies for pub quiz, discovered that I was light on answer sheets, and had to head to Kinko's to get more printed up. Of course, my computer still needs me to reinstall MS Office, and my printer is at Jen's, so I had to head to her house, print out the answer sheets as well as the pub quiz, then head back down to my somewhat local Kinko's. I got a little nervous about missing the trifecta as I was waiting for my sheets to be cut, but I managed to get back down Southport to the Brown line just in time to see "Transfer $0.00."


The Chicago Transit Trifecta
Posted by Hello

It's the little things in life that make me happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home