Friday, April 01, 2005

Communication.

I had a bad day yesterday. Not to harp on my unhappiness, but I was pissy. As I was watching the Simpsons and hearing one of my all-time favorite lines "Wow! It's like being married to Shaft!" I made the well informed and educated decision to go out on a piss. Here's how(I remember) the conversation went down between my best friend and myself:

Me: Hey.
J: Hey.
Me: I just made the well-informed and educated decision to go out on a piss. Wanna come along?
J: Are you on your way here?
Me: I'm on my way to the Globe. I'm starving.
J: OK.
Me: I'm gonna order some food and a drink. I'll see you when you get there.

What I love about my friends, especially my best friend, is our communication. We know what we need to talk about. There's no need for small talk, we just get to the point and we're on our way. Small talk, if necessary, can be done face-to-face.

And the good news is, she's moving into my apartment! Huzzah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home