Friday, April 22, 2005

Expanding my horizons.

As I mentioned a couple weeks ago, I have only been to the Taste of Chicago once. I don't really care for being overcrowded and paying too much for food that I get to eat anytime I want, much less paying too much for beer I already drink. Anyways.

Not only am I going to see Morris Day and the Time at the Taste of Chicago, but I may also be attending my first ever Lollapalooza. I never wanted to go when I was in my 20's. There just wasn't enough for me to want to shell out the cash. Now, however, I think I'll have to bite the bullet. The line up is posted on their website, but here's who I'm going to see: Pixies, Billy Idol, Liz Phair, G. Love and Special Sauce, The Dandy Warhols, and Tegan and Sara. Just for shits and giggles, and if I have time, I'll swing by Cake, Widespread Panic, Digable Planets, Dinosaur Jr., and Weezer.

Not a bad deal for $85? I hope not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home