Wednesday, April 13, 2005

A hoarse is a hoarse of course

I woke up this morning to a 45 degree(about 7 C) bedroom. It was so nice. My cat was snuggling nicely against me, and I was curled up into a comfy ball of Dave. Unfortunately I had slept far too little, and was groggy. Then I remembered that I needed to wake up, no matter what, and get my day started. After brushing my teeth, I decided to see if my voice still sounded like the Kurgan from Highlander. I was rather relieved to find that I wasn't nearly as bad as I was the night before, when my friends were telling me to shut up not because they didn't want to hear what I had to say, but because they thought I might do more damage.

Today I sound more like Michael Wincott, who I just discovered is from Ontario. I'd say it sounds sexy, but I don't think it is. I feel like I've been working in a diner for 60 years and smoking 3 packs a day.

Other than that, though, I'm in a good mood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home