Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Huh?

I see by the big board(that is, the little clock on my computer) that it is almost 12:30. Huh. Where did the time go?

I haven't accomplished anything, haven't even finished pub quiz for tonight yet. It's been busy, but no more than usual. What the hell happened to my day?

Hm.

Well, that first bit was really filler. I feel like I should update y'all on some choices I've made lately, in an attempt to improve my health and get my training in full swing.

1) No more soda. I have had one soda in the last 2 weeks. It's all water now.

2) No more TV dinners. They're convenient as hell for work, but I've got to stop eating processed foods. Of course, I haven't been cooking at home, so I'm not really improving my diet by eating out. At least I'm trying to avoid the fatty stuff around here, though.

3) Cutting down on booze. I still go out on weekends, but I'm usually heading home by about 11 or 12- not going home and straight to bed, mind you, but getting home so I'm not tempted to keep the evening rolling, a frequent danger, especially with my crazy friends. No more 4am bar closings for a while.

So, it's a start. I'm sure my doctor will be thrilled with the results, too, as will my heart, my friends, and my family, who worry too damn much about me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Postmodern Sass said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:59 PM  
Blogger Postmodern Sass said...

Bars in Chicago are open until 4:00? Good to know... ;-)

6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home