Tuesday, April 26, 2005

sierra mike india tango tango echo november

It's true. I am. I hear music. Given, a lot of that music is stuff I'm thinking would be funny if sung by Eric Cartman, but at least I'm hearing music. And I have an odd urge to watch the Muppet Show, but I think that's an unrelated need to revisit my childhood.

Anyways, this blog is not about my relationships, no matter how much I want it to be. I just felt the need to tell the world, and, well, this is one way I can do that.

I'm so excited for this Friday, the premiere for Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy. I've actually won free tickets to see an advance screening of it tonight from WXRT, but, I will be running my pub quiz. I'm double-booked. Poop. Guess I'll have to wait. I'll be going to that in the early evening, then spending the late evening with the apple of my eye. Unfortunately, I'm working 6am shifts both Thursday and Friday, then putting in some overtime on Saturday- no rest for the wicked. Still.

Ok. I've got a pub quiz to finish, but I promise to write more later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home