Friday, April 08, 2005

Wakey wakey, eggs and bakey.

I'm not sure what it is. Actually, I'm pretty sure what it is, but I'm really damn exhausted. Methinks Joey has it right. This is what Daylight Savings feels like. Coupled with my recent bout with my medication, and my crazy life, I haven't slept much this week.

It's ruining my lovely baritone voice, too. Well, that, and my two days in a row of shouting at the Globe, first for pub quiz, then for my MS Ride meeting on Wednesday. I was marginally annoyed by some soccer fans who, for reasons unbeknownst to my team and I, needed to listen to their match at a rather loud volume, causing me to have to shout over that. Not fun. I'm starting to sound like Bruce Weber. I may have to skip karaoke this weekend so my voice can be ready for next week's big party.

We shall see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home