Monday, April 18, 2005

What a shpadoinkle weekend.

This weekend's cycling logged about 85 miles or so. I think it's closer to 90, but I didn't have a computer installed on my wonderful new bike until Sunday morning, when I pushed myself to do 50 miles. I did not, however, bike over a state line this weekend. That's going to be next Saturday's goal- down to Hammond, Indiana, and back. Yummy!

On the whole, I took it pretty easy this weekend. I had a barbeque on Friday at my friends A & J's house, where I was the featured griller for the third time this year. I made some kickass hamburgers, chicken, and even tried my hand at grilling salmon- with some coaching from those who have actually cooked fish before. I'm told it turned out wonderful.

In addition to blowing away the grilling critics, I managed to get so much done this weekend- sadly, there are still projects that require much attention, but I feel pretty good about what I got done. I topped it off with last night's pub quiz, where not only did I get to see some old friend I haven't seen in a while, but my team absolutely kicked ass, winning by almost 20 points over second place.

And this week, while it stands to be one of my busier weeks in the foreseeable future, should be rewarding. At least, I sure hope so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home