Thursday, May 05, 2005

Life, don't talk to me about life.

Whenever it gets to be too much, I tend to take an ever so brief hiatus from my blog. It happens, and I apologize, especially to those who call me out on it when I've been neglectful to my beloved readers.

Why I'm so damn busy:
I spent Tuesday getting our MS Jerseys together and finishing up the pub quiz for Tuesday night. Red stopped by after I had finished up and hung out, making me very, very happy. Yesterday I was trying to organize myself for my team meeting, which was last night. There's a lot of work to do, but things seem to be falling into place. Check out our team website and feel free to donate to our cause!

I may not be rich or famous yet, but at least I'm happy, right?

So, I'll stay the course for the time being.

1 Comments:

Blogger jen said...

A correction, Mr. D.

HELPING, getting out MS Team jersey......which I appreciate very much, as I was going a little nuts. But, a little credit to the graphic powerhouse that is doing your bidding ;)

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home