Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Take this meme and shove it.

I think, somewhere in the past, I have posted how to create your Star Wars name. This one's a little different than the one I've used in the past:
First name-
Take the first 3 letters of the last name, add the first 2 letters of your first name.

Last name-
Take the first 2 letters of your mother's maiden name, and add the first three letters of the city of your birth.

Me, I'm AhrDa Haste.

My friend P sent me this on MySpace:

How to determine YOUR Star Wars name:
Your New First Name:
1. Take the first 3 letters of your 1st name.
2. Add the first 2 letters of your last name.

Your New Last Name:
3. Take the first 2 letters of your Mom's maiden name.
4. Add the first 3 letters of the city you were born in.

Your Star Wars Honorific Title:
1: Take the last three letters of your last name and reverse them
2: Add the first three letters of the make or model of your first car
3: Insert the word "of"
4: Tack on the name of the last medication you took.

So, I would be Davah Haste, Rhacav of Gemfibrozil

Not bad. Any one else got a kickass Star Wars name to share?

1 Comments:

Blogger jen said...

Nelje Wiwas, The Lencut of Norgestimate reporting for duty Gold Leader!

11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home