Friday, June 03, 2005

International Idiot Magnet Day.

I was originally hoping that there was a full moon, but there's not. I'm having one of those rare and very unattractive days where the idiots and morons of the world have my timing down, and are calling me en masse.

First, there was a customer who just couldn't understand anything I explained, even after 6 times explaining it. I got so frustrated that I had to hand the call off to my boss, who is re-explaining the exact same fucking thing again. For the third time since he picked up.

Second, there was the genius who didn't get that checking a box was the way to check a box. I think a part of me died when he said that.

Some day, I'd like to see the computers of the world rise up and attack unqualified users. Mice suddenly crawling up around necks and choking people. Maximum Overdrive is a movie the deserves a remake. Leave the soundtrack as it is, though.

Top it all off with my already bad mood(which was significantly improved by an impromptu visit from Red) due to the Wolves' loss last night. Dave is hoarse, so hoarse, of course.

1 Comments:

Blogger Postmodern Sass said...

"Some day, I'd like to see the computers of the world rise up and attack unqualified users."

Really great line. Great image. Write more like that. :)

8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home