Thursday, June 23, 2005

Just Dork It.

Take the Geek Test. Try to beat my score. C'mon... everybody's doing it.


http://www.matthewbarr.co.uk/geek/index.php
Posted by Hello

Today is none other than Jen's birthday, so birthday shouts out to her. Yesterday was my friend T's birthday, and tomorrow is my buddy W's birthday. Again, shouts to birthday goodness for everyone. My question is, what the hell was so fashionable about having sex in September in the 70's? Just curious.

Happy birthdays to everyone. If I have time today (another busy one) I'll put in a real post. Expect some Audio posts from along the bike route on Saturday and Sunday, too.

1 Comments:

Blogger jen said...

Well, I REAAallyy don't want to think about my conception....but my dad's birthday IS September 26th. Eewwww!

11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home