Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Turn around, bright eyes.

This morning, as I was preparing for another wonderful day of work, I had this brilliant idea about social commentary as it pertains to my country's leadership.

Then, I forgot it.

Damn. It was good- the kind of thing that starts flamewars in comments, well, it would, if I got comments(c'mon people! Let me know what you think).

Sorry. I'm blatantly fishing for more comments.

Did you all notice that for the second year in a row, my blogiversary passed without getting mentioned? I did. I guess I just can't be bothered. Anyways. Happy Blogiversary to me. For those of you who want to see where it all started, click here. It ain't much, but it's where it all started.

In my travels along the ISH today, I came across this nugget of fun, the top ten ways to destroy the world, a kind of reality check for all those disaster movie screenwriters who need to sit down and write a nice drama before they try to reinvent another enemy for a public being led down the road to more enemies than we had 5 years ago.

Not that I'm keeping score or anything.

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Happy

1:20 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Anniversary

1:20 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

For

1:20 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Your

1:20 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Blog!!!

1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home