Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Whirlwind Romance

Sorry for the teaser yesterday, things were really busy here in the ol' rock quarry. I had some heads to fill with knowledge, some computers to fix up, and some patience to use up. Needless to say, there wasn't a lot of time for the kind of blog entry this should be.

As you've been reading, Red and I began an amazing romance, full of potential and with a head of steam about it that was clearly out of control. At points, too far out of control, one might say. Said relationship ended on Friday, after a rather strange falling out.

I won't lie to you and say that I'm 100% fine with it. I'm not. But I am ok, still a little hurt, but ok. These things, sometimes, just don't work out, and one of the things I was definitely reminded of is that more than likely, if something seems too good to be true, it more than likely is.

Of course, it could be that I'm so busy gearing up for the ride this weekend that I don't have time to think about my feelings toward her, which I'll take as a blessing in disguise. What's done is done, and I don't have the desire or time to harp on about the past.

Special thanks go out to all my friends who listened so nicely to my problems et al, especally to my two favorite Libras(you know who you are) who did such a wonderful job, as you always do, of saying the perfect thing at the perfect time.

And now, back to your regularly scheduled blogging.

1 Comments:

Blogger cynthia said...

aw i'm sorry, it sounded so promising.

8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home