Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Aw, you shouldn't have!

The NHL has posted their 2005-06 schedule, which starts the day after my birthday. Happy birthday to me. You shouldn't have.

No really, you shouldn't have. You shouldn't have cancelled last season. The players shouldn't have screwed themselves, and the owners shouldn't have done the screwing. The real losers aren't the players, or the owners, but us, the fans, the folks who love the sport. Will I go to any games? Probably. It's hard to lie about that- I'll go to a few games, here and there, sure. I'll cheer for my team, and I'll go through the motions.

Will I put my heart into it? Only after an apology. By apology, I mean, turn a DeLorean into a time machine and fix the situation.

Thank Yoda for the AHL. Without it, I'd be in a world of hurt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home