Thursday, July 21, 2005

Bored. So very, very bored.

Tonight is the last of my night shifts, at least for a couple weeks. This is good news for me, as there's absolutely nothing to do. All I've done tonight is watch time go by, play some online games, and listen to music. Currently:
I love this band. I really to. Makes me wish I was out at a bar with a cold pint of black in my hand, though.

Good news just came in- my Lollapalooza tickets and wristbands have been acquired. I now am committed to going to my first ever Lollapalooza, where I know I'm going to feel like the old, creepy guy at the show. Fortunately, most of the people I'm going with are older than me, so hopefully that'll stave off the "I'm old and creepy" feeling.

If you're going, and you're thinking to yourself, "I'll bet I can spot Dave feeling like the creepy old guy," or "shit, I definitely don't want to see that creepy old guy," well, here's your clues. Check the schedule and look for/avoid me at the following shows: Liz Phair, Brian Jonestown Massacre, Cake, Billy Idol, Primus and Pixies on Saturday. Sunday: Tegan and Sara, Drive-By-Truckers, G Love & Special Sauce, and Dandy Warhols.

Tomorrow night, you can look for me and some of my creepy friends at Comiskey, taking in the Sox-Sox game. I'll be, as always, rooting for the Sox. And drinking.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Ah, baseball in the outdoors with two classic teams. Have a beer for me.

Pat

9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home