Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Busy busy day.

Between pub quiz writing, prize inventory updating, and my job, I've hardly had time to breathe today. I just finished wolfing down a very unhealthy lunch, during which I caught up on blogs and took this quickie IQ test from Morrigan's Mess:

Your IQ Is 120

Your Logical Intelligence is Above Average
Your Verbal Intelligence is Genius
Your Mathematical Intelligence is Genius
Your General Knowledge is Above Average



Personally, I know what my IQ is, so I won't comment on the actual number given. But only above average on Logic and General Knowledge? A trivia hound like me?

I demand a recount. Get me the Supreme Court!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

That was a weak IQ test. I tend to suck at them, anyway.

Pat

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home