Friday, July 01, 2005

Do you have photo?

For whatever reason blogger doesn't seem to be displaying pictures right now, at least, not ones recently uploaded, so this is the link to Jen's pictures from the MS Ride last weekend. My personal favorite? This one. To explain: back when I was in Physical Therapy, my therapist made a comment about yours truly needing a headband to keep the sweat from my eyes. I replied with "I don't know LT, I don't want to walk around looking like Jim McMahon or anything." I was, of course, referring to the fact that NFL Commissioner Pete Rozelle, back in the 80's, didn't like the fact that McMahon had advertising on his headbands, so McMahon wrote 'Rozelle' on his headband (sorry the picture's so new). Only a couple days later, I came in with a headband with her name on it.

I'm so very witty.

Of course, there's another favorite of mine, taken right after I finished on day two, sweaty, tired, and showing off way too much skin. Peruse to your heart's content, friends and neighbors!

1 Comments:

Blogger All Things Jennifer said...

Damn you bald men! ;)

I was just listening to a bunch of the women in teh office talk about the love of Vin...and his baldness.

And then I read your blog.

9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home