Friday, July 01, 2005

Horrible, horrible addiction.

Way back in the early 90's I was a young, long-haired college student. I had a girlfrield. I had new friends. I had a dorm room. I had a job working in an office, where I had been working for years, so I had some money to spend, despite being a broke college student. Fortunately for me, my father taught at a sister college of mine, so I got a whopping discount off my private-school tuition.

This, of course, coupled with my complete disdain for studying, led to frequent ventures to the student union, where I became completely and utterly addicted to Raiden. We played for hours. We played through class. We played until the union closed, then bitched about the union turning off our games.

Today, through fark, I found the above link. I'm playing like a madman. At least, I'm playing like a madman when I'm not fielding idiotic calls, which are rather frequent today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home