Friday, July 22, 2005

I'm tired.

*Just to want you to know that this will probably come off as whiny, self-involved crap. You have been warned.

I'm tired.

I'm tired of terrorists.

I'm tired of being told to be scared.

I'm tired of Bush.

I'm tired of Blago.

I'm tired of Daley.

I'm tired of telling people to click on something, and have them ask me if they should click 'ok' afterwards.

I'm tired of working odd hours.

I'm tired of drinking.

I'm tired of women.

I'm tired of dating.

I'm tired of game-playing people.

I'm tired of lies.

I'm tired of planning.

I'm tired of waiting.

I'm tired of sitting.

I'm tired of riding the train.

I'm tired. Just tired. I mean, is there something horrible about wanting to be an independently wealthy husband and father who spends his days bike riding? Am I somehow jealous of Lance? Nah. I don't want the fame. Hell, this could be the weekend- the MegaMillions is huge, the bike's begging me to take it out, and I'm going to be among thousands of people watching a concert this weekend. Everything might just work itself out by Monday, right?

We'll see. Happy Friday, everyone! In 3 hours I'll be drinking at a baseball game. And don't you worry, Henry, I'll have a couple beers for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home