Friday, July 15, 2005

Meme-a-palooza

The problem with me working during non-peak hours is that I tend to find all kinds of crap on the internet, then I post it here for your torture. Here goes:

Your Sexy Brazilian Name Is

Reynaldo de Vasconcelos







Your Japanese Name Is...









Kenta Kajuji





In a Past Life...

You Were: An Evil Monk.

Where You Lived: Iran.

How You Died: In Childbirth.


Overall, Your Observation Skills Get: B+
Your senses are pretty sharp (okay, most of the time)
And it takes something big to distract you!


Something of relative substance later.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Damn. I knew your were bright, but to become an evil monk within the few minitues of life and then die in birth is just amazing.

Well done!

Pat

1:57 PM  
Blogger jen said...

I can't believe you were a monk at all...evil or otherwise! The mere thought should've caused you to implode into an orange.

2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home