Thursday, August 18, 2005

Because I didn't have time write about it yesterday.

Jen, sweet friend that she is, posted this yesterday, a nice little tribute to me.

Here's what happened: I admitted, to my entire pub quiz, with the microphone on, that back in the day, I thought that being a game show host would be a fun and lucrative career. While she photoshopped my head onto the body of Bob Barker, I always imagined myself a more Richard Dawson or Alex Tribek kind of host. Sadly, after years of remarkably mind-boggling questions of an asinine nature, I'm too bitter to be the nice, cordial host I could be. I'm probably more suited to be more like Anne Robinson, except I think my bald, menacing look like be a little too intimidating. Maybe I'm a not-quite-as-nice-about-it George Gray.

3 Comments:

Blogger jen said...

Your wish is my command....Logan's Dave Dawson it is!

7:23 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah, you would be a Richard Dawson type. You'd kiss all of the ladies and dismissively ignore the men. A nice change you would bring is belittling people who give stupid answers. I think your voice would get hoarse after a taping.

Pat

8:22 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

By the way, I like the Bob Barker one better.

8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home