Wednesday, August 24, 2005

How to get mentioned in a blog.

A fairly easy task, considering the sheer number of blogs out there on the good ole ISH, but indicating that this is an easy way to annoy the piss out of me will probably lead to a lot more people trying to piss me off. Anyways, here's how to do it:

Me: Click on Go.
Customer: Should I click on go?
Me: Yes.
Customer: Ok.
Me: Now click on ok.
Customer: Should I click on OK?
Me: Yes.
Customer: Ok.
Me: Now, close the program.
Customer: So, I should close the program?
Me: Yes.
Customer: Ok.
Me: Now, restart your computer.
Customer: Oh, so I should restart my computer?
Me: Yes.

It is a simple relationship, that between the tech support operator and the client. You ask a question, and I tell you how to fix the problem, via instructions. When I issue those instructions, do not, please do not, repeat said instructions back to me as a question. This frustrates me, and doubles the call time, as you have to repeat everything like a moronic echo. I mean, it's not like I'm asking you play 701 on a dartboard with the first 20 prime numbers on it or anything. Sheez.

Oh, and one more thing while I've got a rant going. Why the fuck to I continuously have to add the word blog to my blog's spellchecker? Anyone?

Bueller?

Bueller?

4 Comments:

Blogger Aasa said...

So I should not repeat questions to you?
Shouldnt I?
Hmmm???
What???
;)
Aasa

8:27 AM  
Blogger Eston said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

3:38 PM  
Blogger Eston said...

Italian granite composite sinks are a new discovery as part of our new kitchen sink Collection. This 24 inch single bowl undermount is just the right size to get the job done. With benefits long known to design professionals, this sink is 80% natural stone which helps it to be both resistant to stains and scratches. The nonporous surface is hygienic and helps to ward off microbes.

5:45 PM  
Blogger Eston said...

Brivero has a complete line of bathroom sinks to offer - including under mounted sinks, vessel and bathroom sink over mounted sinks, wall mounted and wall hung sinks, and pedestal sinks that are all available in different finishes, sizes and can accommodate additional faucets, storage, and other accessories.

All of these bathroom sinks are designed with the intention of creating bathrooms that best bathroom faucets have a high visual appeal. The various sizes our bathroom sinks are available in makes them a perfect choice for use with standalone bathroom vanities to challenging small spaces where the size and the shape are key design elements.

Our bathroom sinks can be customized with towel rails or shelves bronze bathroom faucet for increased functionality. Despite the ever changing trends and styles, Porcelanosa has a superlative design statement where unbeatable quality goes along with stylish flair.

Brivero has a wide range of faucets and fixtures available that single handle bathroom faucet have been designed for both bathroom and kitchen applications.

4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home