Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Proof Positive that I was once really, really cute.

My brother had a great brainstorm for what you get our mother for her birthday. And it was quite and idea. Seeing as my mother doesn't know about my blog, and definitely doesn't read it, I'm willing to post up what we got her.

The folks over at mydavinci.com take pictures, and render them into sketches, watercolors, etc, for a nominal fee. This particular drawing is based off of a picture taken way, way back, on my first day of school in America, in the late 70's. My brother, of course, is upset because he won't have me to play with anymore. It's a great picture, and a wonderful present. Special thanks to the MyDaVinci people for a job well done.

5 Comments:

Blogger cynthia said...

in america? did you go to school in another country before that?

8:51 AM  
Blogger Dave said...

I attended a kind of daycare in Canada before that- I learned all kinds of things up there, so I try to always make a distinction between the two experiences.

Wait, no comments about how cute we were yet?

8:54 AM  
Blogger Postmodern Sass said...

... and that you once had a lot of hair. But which one is you?

2:45 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

I would be the smiling goofball on the left, my brother the pouting goofball on the right.

2:53 PM  
Blogger Eston said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home