Monday, August 08, 2005

Seems like someone has a case of the Mondays.

I'm really wishing the a case of the Mondays was some kind of magical alcoholic beverage that would take away my day. My week, too. Take some LDL cholesterol, while you're at it.

I'm pissy, at this particular instant, because of a recent call, where I asked someone to describe to me what website they were on, as their previous answers as to what URL they were using were insufficient. The answer: "it's the same site I've been using for years."

While this is technically an accurate description, it does nothing to help me identify what the fuck the client was talking about, which is, of course, why I asked them to describe it in the first place.

Of course, I'm having extreme difficulty with the fact that no one seems to be able to read today. Maybe it's that they have the actual ability to read, but they're just not taking the time to do so.

Grumble.

Anyways.
Today is my mother's birthday, and it's a big milestone, too. Big happy birthday shouts out to her. She hasn't got the phone call yet, largely because she has the day off today and I didn't want to be the son responsible for waking her unnecessarily, but I'll call her on my way home from work, when she's hopefully had a nice lunch with my stepfather and a relaxing afternoon. She doesn't know what my brother and I are getting her yet, either, but it's good. Damn good. She's going to love it. I can't wait til she gets it.

1 Comments:

Blogger All Things Jennifer said...

I have the Monday's too...

:(

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home