Friday, September 30, 2005

Pissing me off.

It happened yesterday, and I got a little pissed, but naively thought it was a one-time deal.

Nope.

Today, after making my previous post, I get this:
Large Firms Discover New Marketing Tool: Blogs
No longer viewed as just forums for law gossip or associate griping, blogs are becoming a marketing tool for large law firms eager to create a buzz about their practice areas.
Hey, I love your blog it's real great!

I have a american singles site/blog. It pretty much covers american singles and dating related stuff.

You should come and check it out if you get time :-)

That's right. A SPAM COMMENT!

I'm outraged. I'm pissed. If you are the person who is posting this, remove my blog from your list NOW. You are NOT permitted to post any comments on my blog at all. Please do not force me to remove comments altogether, as that would be a disservice to myself and my readers.

1 Comments:

Blogger cynthia said...

you're only just now getting comment spam? i've been plagued for months... consider it a rite of passage.

3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home