Thursday, September 29, 2005

Uncoordinated birthday plans.

Call it laziness, call it procrastination, call it what you want, but I've finally gotten around to making actual plans for the birthday:


As you might have heard, my birthday is coming up. More accurately, it's Tuesday.

I usually am on top of things and plan some get-together with some kind of drink special and all that.

Not this year.

Here is what I have planned, if you'd care to join me:

Saturday night, October 1, 2005
8:30 pm Drinks @ the Globe Pub, 1934 W Irving Park
10 pm My friend Ayman's band is playing @ Sylvies, 1902 Irving Park, $6 cover.
After that, I can imagine a lot of things happening, bowling, karaoke, you name it.

On the actual date of my birth, I'll be hosting Pub Quiz, as usual, at the Globe. 8 pm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home