Wednesday, October 19, 2005

61*

I had 61 people at the good ol' pub quiz last night. 61. That's a record, breaking the previous one- on my birthday, just 2 weeks ago, we had 60. I'm almost afraid, to tell the truth- what happens if after the World Series, these people show up consistently? I don't know how I'll handle that kind of crowd on a weekly basis. It can get a little tiring.

Of course, I know I shouldn't bitch. I was there during the lean times, when I would show up and run a quiz for 3 or 4 teams and think I was lucky that I had those 15 people who showed up. I also raised a shitload of money for MS last night, so I know I'm doing something right.

It almost makes up for staying at the bar until 12:30 on a school night. I can't help myself. As I've stated before, and I'm not afraid to state again, I do whatever pretty girls tell me to do, especially when I have a rather conspicuous crush on them.

Crazy days, my friends. Crazy days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home