Friday, October 21, 2005

Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right

Preparations for my mother's visit this weekend progressed nicely yesterday, and I decided to go out and celebrate it by blowing off the rest of the work I had to do last night and partying with my friends and the new found apple of my eye. Eventually, it involved staying for karaoke, because, well, I'm a big fat idiot sometimes and I do whatever the pretty girls tell me to do. I have a sickness like that.

The true happiness of everything came from my alarm clock this morning. A happy-go-Dave song was playing, so I listened to it, then turned off my alarm. And went. Back. To. Sleep.

D'oh.

Between last night's unexpected festivities and not thinking clearly when the alarm went off, needless to say, I was a little late to work this morning. Fortune did not favor the foolish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home