Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Almost heaven, Accordion City, part II

I once said, somewhere on this blog, that if I ever found a karaoke bar that had Fairytale of New York, I would never leave it.

Sadly, I did, but not after Sass and I belted it out. The list I've been writing in my mind of all the songs I did is so imcomplete, it is almost not worth posting. Perhaps my partners in crime can help me out? I know there was a Johnny Cash song in there, Ring of Fire, I believe, when I said "Hello, I'm Joaquin Phoenix." Every Rose was in there, with C.C. deVilla joining me. There was the requisite Stuck in the Middle with You, I led off with I Wanna Be Sedated, too. I just can't remember the rest. This is bad. Canadian beer is strong, strong stuff.

And tasty.

2 Comments:

Blogger Postmodern Sass said...

We sang Fairytale of New York?

;-)

3:45 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

Both songs, I will say, we owned!

7:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home