Saturday, November 05, 2005

Back in the High life again

That's funny for two reasons: I'm just north of High Park in Toronto, and I absolutely hate Steve Winwood. Ok, maybe more ironic than funny. Whatever.

I am back in Toronto again. I'm thrilled. My flight was an easy one, save for the wacky seat I had, which simply refused to lock in the upright position. Neither did the guy's next to me, which undoubtedly made the people sitting behind us curse our names more than once, especially during takeoff. This also had the side effect of not allowing me to get my beauty sleep, as I am notorious for falling asleep on flights, no matter how bumpy or short they may be.

Wendy and Joey's place has a great balcony. I went out there earlier to soak in some fresh Canadian air and just to be outside. There's a lot of nature around here, up to and including something I always forget about, as we really don't have them in the states- black squirrels. Before I gained my senses, I thought that there were a couple of long-haired cats running around in the courtyard. Thank goodness for the return of my senses.

I am still far to excited about tomorrow's game and on-ice skate. Hopefully, I'll be able to keep myself from falling too often. Hopefully.

More later, possibly in the form of an audio blog.

1 Comments:

Blogger Postmodern Sass said...

The bartender at The Banknote has a pair of size 11 skates you can borrow. That is, if they fit you, Bigfoot. :)

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home