Friday, December 23, 2005

Can't help myself: shuffle meme part 846

Randomize is treating me well this morning:

1) Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald by Gordon Lightfoot
2) Welcome by Land of the Loops
3) Where Does the Good Go by Tegan & Sara
4) La Nina de Puerta Obscura by Paco de Lucia
5) Eyeball Kid by Tom Waits
6) Texas Sun by the Bastard Sons of Johnny Cash*
7) Devil's Haircut by Beck
8) Rock the Bronx by Black 47
9) Death or Glory by the Clash
10) Nashville by Liz Phair
11) South Australia by Gaelic Storm
12) Consequence Free by Great Big Sea
13) If We Never Meet Again This Side of Heaven by Johnny Cash
14) Breaking Bread by Johnny Cash
15) Hit Somebody (The Hockey Song) by Warren Zevon

*I just brought this CD in today- I thought I already had it here. Rockin'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home