Friday, December 16, 2005

Moments of humility

Here's one of them. My friend sent me this picture:

Supposedly, there are more than 70 band names in the picture. Here's what I've found so far:
Queen, B-52's, Prince, Matchbox 20, Smashing Pumpkins, Blind Melson, Lemonheads, Blur, Talking Heads, Eagles, Guns N Roses, Rolling Stones, Led Zeppelin, Black Crowes, Black Flag, The Zombies, The Cars, Whitesnake, Gorillaz, Butthole Surfers, Alice in Chains, Green Day, Cowboy Junkies, and Radiohead.

Now, I worked in a record store for four years, had a radio show in college, and was a DJ for a while, but when the hell did I become so unhip? I got 24 out of 70? I suck, people. I suck.

Oh wait. I got one more. Pixies. I was wondering what they were doing with that. Nice.

Anyways. I used to be hip. Sometime in the past. What happened?

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I also see Television, Sex Pistols, Scissor Sisters, 50 Cent, The Eagles, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Smashing Pumpkins, Green Day, Alice In Chains, Garbage, Ratt, Cyprus Hill (?), Jesus and Mary Chain (?, Dead Kennedys (?) ...

I'm sure I could get more if I had a photo with better resolution.

2:53 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Whoops, duplicated some of yours.

2:54 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

OH, and Phish, Dinosaur Jr., um....

2:56 PM  
Blogger Maria said...

50 cent. Madonna, and others. My friend published this same picture a week ago. I've been trying tofigure it out for a week already!

3:05 PM  
Blogger ShOI said...

Monkees, Doors, Korn, Postal Service...

10:12 PM  
Blogger Maria said...

Beach Boys!

11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home