Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Slightly runny oatmeal

Not only is it what my brains feel like this morning (not hungover, but very, very tired), it is also what I had for breakfast. Needless to say, I am not going to make sense, please stand by.

It is December 7th, and I am already sick to death of the holidays. Bah, etc, etc. Just let me be.

I can resist anything but temptation and good conversation, which is partially why I am so damn tired today.

This morning downtown looked like a postcard. I liked it. Then I fell asleep while doing the Sudoku puzzle.

If Maria, new Canadian Citizen and all-around dynamic woman does make it to Chicago, she has a standing invitation for both buffalo wings and Mexican food. I, with my poor eating habits and penchant for ignoring medical advice, know more than enough places to fill a fortnight of eating wings for lunch and tacos for dinner.

Out of a habit that stems from growing up with 3 other guys with my first name all through grade school, I cannot, without discomfort, write down my first name without writing my last name. You'll notice this if you ever watch me write out a birthday card. The pen shakes after I finish the e.

Although my plans have not solidified, I can guarantee a kilt will be worn by me on New Year's Eve.

My father sent me this today. I nearly wet myself. Warning: there's a lot of swearing towards the end.

I once had a goal in mind of my blogroll including blogs representing every letter of the alphabet. Currently, I am missing H, I, J, K, X and Z. I should work on that.

I sign almost all of my e-mails with a lower-case d.

My favorite answers to last night's pub quiz were responses to the following question in the round of Pat Morita trivia:
9) Everyone remembers “Wax on, wax off.” Name 2 of the other 3 chores Morita has Daniel-san do in the first Karate Kid movie.

The best one, in my opinion, was by me, joking with my co-host: "Shave the coinpurse."

I'm going to pull a Costanza now, and try to take a nap under my desk.

3 Comments:

Blogger Postmodern Sass said...

Hang on a sec, you never said anything about wearing the kilt before... this could be a deciding factor.

9:49 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm not exactly awake this morning, either. I think I'll sleep under my desk in solidarity.

10:34 AM  
Blogger Maria said...

OMG, now I wanna go to Chicago! Oh, all right, I guess I'll wait until the spring.

12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home