Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Wow.

I never realize it while it happens, but I got a far too early start on the day today. I even hit the snooze on both alarms twice. I just can't figure out where I really made up the time. I didn't shower or shave particularly quickly, but by the time they announced the Merchandise Mart stop, I looked at my watch and saw that it was 5:27 am. I still had two stops before I hopped off the train, and 33 minutes before I had to be at work.

So here I am, awake, at work, and getting ready to buckle down for some pub quiz action. I will pay for this later tonight, when I finish up my hosting duties. I should be a certified wreck by then.

I look forward to it, too.

1 Comments:

Blogger Postmodern Sass said...

The Merchandise Mart -- is that the place with all the big heads on plinths? Looks somewhat barbarian? And just a little creepy, if you ask me. Like the environs of some tribe in New Guinea.

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home