Sunday, January 01, 2006

auck, suck, duck...

The title, dear readers, is an inside joke. More on that later.

My whirlwind weekend with the lovely Sass has come to a close. Well, not entirely- I do have tomorrow off of work, which means I'll be, well, sleeping a lot in hopes of recovery from last night's extreme drinking (someone thought it would be a good idea that I start mixing shots for the guests, Kamaikazes were made three times, twice successfully imbibed) and the rest of my weekend will, of course, be told, by and by.

Sass discovered quite a few of my stories which, for one reason or another, have not been blogged. Expect to hear some of those stories soon. She certainly had a good laugh over them.

Now that I've finally managed to pay my cell phone bill (damn dialup) I'm going to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home