Friday, January 27, 2006

I love a good meme.

Someone tagged me with this some time ago, and I completely ignored it. Apologies for that. I've been seeing more and more of it on MySpace, though, so I figured I'd give it a go.

The List of Fours:
Four jobs I've had:

Chicago Hub Manager, Kaplan Educational Centers
Technical Support, Chicago and NYC
Resident Assistant, Macalester College
Supervisor and Ticketmaster jockey, Tower Records

Four movies I can watch over and over:
The Blues Brothers (every year on my birthday, as a matter of fact)
Dr. Strangelove
The Snapper
Any Star Wars movie (including the Holiday Special)

Four places I've lived:
Ft. Greene, Brooklyn, NY
Chicago, IL (three separate times)
Kitchener, ON
St. Paul, MN

Four TV shows I love to watch:
Family Guy
The Simpsons
Simpsons, the
Simpsons


My four favorite dishes:
Baklava cheese cake
Chicken fajitas
French Toast
Pepperoni Pizza

Four websites I visit daily:
Blogger
Fark
Gmail
Yahoo! Fantasy Sports

Four places I would rather be right now:
At a hockey game.
Mowing my grandparents' lawn.
On my bike on a flat road with a gentle tailwind.
Picnicing with a certain someone on a Scottish Loch, enjoying some single-malt.

Four people I am tagging to do the same lists:
No one, really. While I am curious as to what my other friends would say, I don't think I could narrow the list to just 4.

Aaaaah. Meme goodness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home