Thursday, January 12, 2006

New & Improved

New and improved: I cut out a lot of my blogroll. I used to have a goal of having each letter of the alphabet represented, but now I'm realizing that I just don't read that many blogs anymore. Perhaps I'm getting lazy. Perhaps the blogs weren't updating frequently enough. If you are one of those people cut and feel I'm an ass for doing so, well, you can let me know via e-mail.

New and improved: the Pub Quiz blog now comes with answers in comments. Check out the questions, and let me know how you do! No cheating!

New and improved: the sun is out in Chicago. This has been extremely rare lately- and many Chicagoans are having a hard time sitting at their desks, including me.

Oh, happy day!

1 Comments:

Blogger Postmodern Sass said...

Hmn. When's The Redhead gonna start blogging again, I wonder?

12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home