Friday, February 10, 2006

Back to that selling my soul bit...

I finally got around to picking up the photos from the Hawks game I went to in January. They're pretty good- well, some of them are, at least. Ok, they're marginally good, but I was working with a crappy disposable camera. One of these days, I'm going to get around to having a nice, working camera again.

One of these days.

Anyways, I thought I'd whet your wistle with a picture or the tallest linesman in the world, then direct you here for the full album. Enjoy!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Oh my. The thought of you going to a Blackhawks game isn't that strange, but looking at your photo album and seeing you don a hockey sweater with a "C" and two tomahawks is a bit surreal.

10:37 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

A bit? Just a bit surreal?

It was very surreal for me.

8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home