Monday, March 27, 2006

I cannot resist

A good music meme. I know. It's just filler, but I'm too busy right now to tell you the story now tentatively titled Desperately Seeking Logan's Dave.

A random music selection meme:
Put your iTunes/Winamp/WMP on shuffle. Say the following questions aloud, and press play. Use the song title as the answer to the question. NO CHEATING.


1. How does the world see me?
Mes Jeunes Annees- Charles Trenet

2. Will I have a happy life?
Palimpsest- Smog

3. What do my friends think of me?
El Scorcho- Weezer

4. Do people secretly lust after me?
I Never Picked Cotton- Johnny Cash

5. How can I make myself happy?
I Know- Beta Band

6. What should I do with my life?
Johnny Appleseed- Joe Strummer and the Mescaleros

7. Will I ever have children?
Everybody's Trying to Be My Baby- Johnny Cash

8. What is some good advice for me?
When You're Next to Me- Mitch and Mickey (from The Mighty Wind soundtrack)

9. How will I be remembered?
Fade to Black- Metallica

10. What's my signature dancing song?
Breaking Bread- Johnny Cash

11. What's my current theme song?
Motorway to Roswell- Pixies

12. What do others think is my current theme song?
The Well- Smog

13. What shall they play at my funeral?
Here Comes the Rain Again- Annie Lennox

14. What type of wo/men do I like?
No Surprises- Radiohead

15. How's my love life?
Broadway- The Clash

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home