Friday, March 03, 2006

It's raining money.

Back a few months ago, when my company was being purchased by the very same company we were in the process of buying, there was a big meeting where they assured us that we were going to retain our jobs for at least a while. At some point during this extremely long speech, there was a bonus mentioned. At the time, I figured I wouldn't be here in another couple weeks, so I didn't pay much attention.

Well, today, friends and neighbors, that check was handed to me.

I can't really complain- I'm basically getting a month's base salary as a signing bonus.

Not a bad way to start my weekend.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Normally despiriting work is providing an ego and monetary windfall in the last couple of days.

I detect a hang-over tomorrow morning....

1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home