Thursday, March 30, 2006

Running on Empty

It turns out that I'm insane.

Well, at the very least, I'm too tired to pay attention to details that I need to pay attention to. Like the fact that I just tried to post this entry in my old, deleted MS training blog from however long ago it was that I started it.

I'm back to somewhat normal now. I promise.

This post is a reminder to myself as well as a teaser to you, my dear readers for the following stories, first about the awesome Mexican place I went on Friday, then how much fun I had heckling a goalie named Goehring on Saturday, and finally, the Desperately Seeking Logan's Dave story from Sunday. That last one is probably my favorite.

More later if I have time.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Yuu vill not block zee five hole, Herr Goalie!

8:22 AM  
Blogger Maria said...

You have to give us the menu of what you had in the mexican place. Damn, I'm hungry now!

9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home