Saturday, March 25, 2006

Why can't I?

Sleep?

This happened last weekend. Where I woke up absurdly early on Saturday morning. Yesterday, however, I wasn't nearly as drained as I was the previous weekend. I hadn't worked nearly as early, I hadn't worked nearly as long, and I certainly didn't aim to have myself in bed by 10:30.

Ah well. Seems fair enough, as I have a meeting that doesn't start for 7 hours to get ready for, followed by the Chicago Bike Show, then the Wolves game, then I'm meeting Red II at the karaoke bar.

Sounds like a full day, doesn't it?

It most certainly is.

3 Comments:

Blogger cynthia said...

i think a new girl in your life deserves better than to be dubbed part 2 of a reviled ex-girlfriend's nickname.

7:40 AM  
Blogger Dave said...

And as it turns out, no she doesn't deserve better.

Let's just say we're not going to continue down that path.

6:14 PM  
Blogger cynthia said...

haha wow! sorry...

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home