Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Cookies and pub quiz, oh my.

Last night's pub quiz was for a Team in Training participant and pub quizzer of mine. We had a record 68 people crowded into the back room, to the point that Scott and I gave up our table so we could fit another team back there. I'll say this about running pub quiz without a table- it was the last time I'll try that trick again.

We were tremendously busy, but I kept things rolling, and we managed to finish on time. I was impressed with everything. Afterwards I was speaking with a table of friends who were talking about this video. They thought of me whenever they saw the commercial, and wondered if I had seen it. I haven't, but she sent it to me this morning, and let me tell you, friends and neighbors, it is hilarious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home