Saturday, April 29, 2006

I want you to want me

Today is one of those days where the universe is aligned just right for yours truly. Not only am I rather hungover thanks to the many shots I drank at my friend's birthday party last night, but two of the most attractive women I know will both be in the city of Chicago today. One is unfortunately just passing through, the other will be dining and carousing with me tonight.

What can I say? I'm a sucker for blue eyes these days, and both of these women have beautiful blue eyes.

Of course, I've got a hangover and a bike ride in my way before I can see either of them. This doesn't bode well. Methinks it is high time for the couch.

4 Comments:

Blogger Postmodern Sass said...

Aww.... shucks.

But, um, what would you have done if I had missed my plane? :-)

1:51 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

I'm glad you asked.

I would have invited you to dinner with us, nothing terribly fancy, but margaritas are a favorite lately. Afterwards, we would have visited Resi's for a couple, then headed up to Gio's for some karaoke.

Sound about right?

6:18 PM  
Blogger Postmodern Sass said...

So, a threesome, then, is what you're saying?

3:32 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

Well, no, that's not the kind of evening my friend and I had planned.

She probably wouldn't have wanted to go karaoke anyways (she's not that into it), and she had other friends she would have visited.

As it turned out, we spent most of the night at Resi's, downing Schneider Weiss and Mystery beers.

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home