Monday, April 17, 2006

O Captain! My Captain! Part II

One of the things that I forgot to mention yesterday was that for the first time ever, during the T-shirt toss, they finally threw a t-shirt at me. What they don't know is that I don't want their fucking t-shirt, never have. So, when it came at me, and I was drinking my beer and talking with my friend, I didn't move at all. All I had to do, my friend reminded me, was stand up, and wham-o presto, free t-shirt I don't want (or need).

Shockingly, this happened again. This time I was standing up, and this time some guy in the row behind me laid into me. My friend two seats over caught the shirt, and gave it to a kid sitting in front of us.

My surprise had surpassed all reasonable limits when yet again, a shirt was heading right at me. This time I figured it was fate, so I went for it. I wound up tipping it up, but it wound up two rows behind me.

Ah well. I wouldn't have wanted it anyways. I was amazed, though, that in 9 years of going to Wolves games, I've had t-shirts come near me, well, only 3 times. All on Saturday. Goofy how fate works, no?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home